tirsdag den 10. juni 2008

New opportunity - Simon Ndawula

Simon owns a farm where he rears cows and pigs. He wants to purchase
a lorry so that he can reduce the costs he incurs in the transportation of
animals, feeds and agricultural produce. This will enable him to carry out
his business more efficiently.

Read more about Simons project

My bid is 20 Euro at an interest rate at 19.75 - if you look at the bidding
list
right now there is a gentleman who has made a 960 euro bid at 20%

My theory is by placing my bid just below that big chunk of money I should in
a good position avoiding to get pushed out of the auction.

I hope Simon will get his lorry and I hope I will be a part of that project.

In the future I will only describe one opportunity per post - seems more easier to do follow ups that way.

Ingen kommentarer: